Thursday 9 October 2014

Hey, Read a sample of Unchaste Here!

Here is a sample Of Unchaste

Candy stepped back, but held her hands in front of herself defensively, until I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow.  “Why are you hiding?  You’re beautiful – let me see how beautiful you are.”

Tentatively she let her hands drop to her sides, and I gasped.  I had known she was hot, but I had no idea how hot.  Her tits were amazing – one hundred percent natural and huge – they were perky still though, a benefit of youth, no doubt, and just begged to be licked and sucked on.  Her waist was small, but then her hips flared out perfectly – and her pussy, god her pussy, it was shaved and looked so tender and sweet, I could not wait to get a taste of it.

“Damn.” I gasped.  “You’re even more gorgeous than I’d imagined.”

“You don’t think my boobs are too big?”

“Too big? Are you crazy girl?  They are perfect.” I closed the distance between them, reaching out to pinch her nipples, eliciting a gasp of delight from her lips,
Candy wiggled and moaned beneath me, leaving her eyes shut, savoring the sensation I presume, while she spread her legs a bit farther apart.  Ahhh, that is what she wanted, was it?  I smiled and, with my mouth still firmly fastened on one of her tits, let my hand drop to between her legs.  Her skin was soft, perfectly smooth with not even the faintest trace of stubble and when I touched her, she gasped and then spread her legs even wider, so apparently I had not read her wrong.  I let one finger slip between the lips of her pussy, spreading them ever so gently.  As it glided over her pink skin there was no friction – she was so wet that when I pulled my hand away, it was quite literally, dripping with her juice.

“Mmm,” I purred against her tit, letting the sound of my voice vibrate through her body.  I lifted my lips from her breast long enough to stick my finger in and suck on it noisily, though she didn’t open her eyes, there was no way she could mistake what I was doing.  Then I turned my mouth’s attention to her other nipple, and returned my hand to the juncture between her legs.

Slowly I slid two fingers up and down the length of her dripping trench, never slipping into her hole, but taking plenty of time to stop and rub against her swollen and no doubt, throbbing clit.  My tongue lashed at her nipple, my teeth nibbled at it, and my fingers between her legs made her whimper and grow even wetter.

“Please,” she gasped, and I tore my mouth from her breast and pressed her down onto her back on the floor, slipping my face between her thighs and letting my tongue slither up the length of her pussy.  She tasted sweet, fresh and unspoiled, and as I licked at her dripping cunt I wondered if she’d ever had anyone do this to her before.  She tangled her hands in my hair, pulling my face down harder against her and grinding her clit against my nose.  Whether she had had it before or not, there was no question that she knew what she wanted now – and I was going to give it to her.

I reached up and grabbed one of her tits in my hand, never moving my face from between her legs, and pinched her nipple, moaning into her pussy while I did it.  That elicited a deep groan from her, and she became even more frantic, if that were possible.

“Please,” she gasped again.  “Please, fuck me.”
Available Now at the kindle store: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MF5H1VE

No comments:

Post a Comment